Kwoff - Life's too short to read bad newsAt Kwoff we believe the Internet abounds with items of interest to the average Australian, but who has the time to find it all?
No traditional 'masthead' can deliver this so we built Kwoff to help everyone find and share the interesting stuff.
The items displayed here are 'found' by the Kwoff community and voted up, or down, based on collective opinion. Naturally, the good bits rise to the top.
In an age of turbulent (indifferent - bland - faded) media ownership Kwoff stands to provide a mechanism to declare what really matters .... we hope you enjoy what you find.
Whats in a name?Well, we liked the dictionary definition:
1. To drink with relish; to drink copiously of; to swallow in large draughts.
2: To socially aggregate interesting news for Australians; online.
We love feedback so tell us what you think, please visit our Contact page to send us a note.
A Quick Guide to Kwoff
- How Does it Work?. Simple. Someone (Anyone, even you!) finds an interesting blog/picture/video/article and submits the url to kwoff, we'll then present this on our 'Just In' page where fellow browsers can view and kwoff (vote) it up if they like.
If enough people kwoff an article it will make the 'Front Page' for all to enjoy.
- What Does it cost?. Zilch. Kwoff is a free online application and we have no intention of charging users anything at anytime.
- Do I Need to Register to Use Kwoff? No, you can browse away and vote to your hearts content. If you would like to participate by submitting and voting and commenting(come on join us!) we do need a few simple registration details.
- Can Anyone Use Kwoff? Yes. However, if you misbehave Kwoff reserves the right to refuse/cancel service to you at any time for any reason.
- Who Built It? Ionut, Monty, Hami and the good people of Pligg, Thanks to all.
- Like to know more? Drop into our blog at www.KwoffBlog.com, You can read about what we are upto, site features etc.